Friday, January 26, 2007

"Ooopsss!! Dere goes my ISCREAM....!!!"

Yesterday was funnn....
As usual... Mr.Fireman took me home..
He bought for me Ice cream.
One moment he was holding it in his hands..
The other moment he passed it to me when lighting his cig..
Next.. I lick it with satisfaction..
The nest second..... I said..."Ooopsss.... Dear... Where have my Ice cream GONE TO???
The other minute... Saw it... On the floor..
Left the cone in my hands..
Mr.Fireman watched in shock..
And me... Keeping saying "OOPPSSS"... with the cone in my hands...........
Fia wants to make a come back in ishak's life.. I wish the very best of luck to ishak... May he make the rite decision in life... yey!!! Alhamdullilah... He will be getting a job soon... hehehe...
Anywayy...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISHAKKK!!!!!!! ;)
By the way.. Rmbr me telling you regarding huda's uncle who have a few hours left to live....??? He just passed away... Yeh.. Inallilah... Therefore.. I really treasure the moments I shared together with my loved ones.. And not saying back behind the ones I love... Wats pass is pass..
YOU make mistake... And SO DO people.. So... What's the problem now...?? Think.. There are better things to do rather then telling your family bout your nasty things... You r the one doing the wwrong things IN FRONT of your own family members... So y blame others?? Blame yourself of your OWN DEED, Huny.. BE ASHAMED of yourself.... Get a sting there too?? U ought too.. HUH?! OBJECTIONS?? SORRY.. OBJECTIONS OVER RULE...! Good NITE... Love you, baybee... You're the light for me to be strong... Noe.. You're wrong dear.. Makin kite diam.. Makin drg ingat kite mengalah... We have to stand up for our right.. and DON'T let ppl step onto OUR head... Fun when there is fun.. SAD and RESPECT the condition when it's sad... But SHIELD N ATTACK when People ATTACK... That's the RULES OF LIFE.. *Muah muah muah...*

No comments: