Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Yesterday was MY Farting Day! =)

Yesterday.. I got an off.. Cos of the Mastercard Presentation.. Goshh.. Contradicting feeling.. Felt happy and relax as never had an off day during the weekday.. However.. Will effect my PAY this month.. Hummph... Mr.Fireman picked me up at skul yest... Thank you, Mr.Fireman...

After the Mastercard Presentation, we spent the wonderful day at the Esplanade.. What a PERFECT weather.. Cold breeze sweeping our hair... Romantic... There's even a moon.. Half covered with the fluffy sky... ermmm.. I mean... Fluffy CLOUDS.. Hahahaha.. Hmmm.. Extremely refreshing date..

However... We also set aside a time for our FINANCIAL PLANNING.. Yeah, yeah,yeah... Boring, I know.. Yet... We gota make do with it.. We're NOT rich... Gota plan for the BEST... Mr.Fireman is good at it.. PROUD of him..

I KEEP ON FARTING yesterday... From one point to another.. Kekekekekhhh... Don't noe why... Gosh... EEE...Uchuk!!!

Anyway... During lunch break... Went llibrary with na2 and iza...
Was flipping the mags wen I saw a few MEANINGFUL quotes...

CHECK THIS OUT...

"...the TRUE DISABILITY is not the physical... but the ATTITUDE....." =)hehehe

"....a FUGITIVE love could only mean LITTLE happiness..."

and... Mr.Fireman gave this to me... heee~

"...ABSENCE will only make the heart growS FONDER..."

OUhkie...ByE!

Five more days to the BBQ!!! Yabedabedoooo!!!


No comments: