Friday, February 2, 2007

Its's a boring day...

I dont understand why Mastercard pay is NOT OUT yet!!!!!!!! I'm having the bbq tomorrow and that I have alot of things to PAY!!!!!! It's not much laa... But still can help me to survive til my next pay at Luis.N.... *Shucks...*
Ouhkie... Just got to know that Monday is Our class photo taking.. *Hummph* It would be nicer if all of us are well back again like the old times.. However... I know it's impossible.. Cos there's just some people who likes to brag about the OLD matter.... *hmmmm...*
Im SSOOOO stressed up with the upcoming CAs and EXAMS... Just scared that I can't go poly... *Gosh* Nightmare if I wouldn't....
What if... I'm late for the application?? And there is no way I can apply anymore????
What if.... My GPA is not enough??
What if.... There's no course for me....
WHAT IF... WHAT IF.. WHAT IF...... WHat ifs........
Hate that part.
Anyway... Bbq is coming tomorrow... Dear God.... Please let my pay out.. BY TODAY!! Pleash.. Pleash.. Pleash...?? (--_) *tsk tsk tsk*
Ouh... Oopss.. I forgot!! Dear... I love you.. Berdozen dozen! *Heh~*
Ouhkie Bye!!!

No comments: