Thursday, February 8, 2007

Yesterday, we surprised Halim for his bifdae at his home yesterday.. *kekekekeh* Such a nice surprise plan.. I just hope that he get to achieve what ever he wish for.. And that he will be with nana hingga ke jinjang pelamin.. Hahahah.. And.. Ermmm... I'm so proud of Nana as she got a far much more better guy after all the hurdles she went thru in her relationships previously.. Jiayo, Nana!! Go, go, go...!

I think childhood love had a fight yesterday... He came home with a swollen hand... Haiz... Like father like Son... Gangster... Hahahah... Eventhough they are a gangster, they still dote on me... *giggles*
Heard that my uncle(Busu) will come out from jail this March... Hmmm.... May he taobat(repent) this time... It has been 3 times, if I'm not wrong, he went in and out of jail... Haish... Spent half his teenage years in there...

Yesterday was a burping day for me and Mr.Fireman.. Hahahah...

Nothing much happened last night... I fall asleep in the train like a pig...!! Hahhaahah...

Ermmm.. Mom is having a fever.. I pity her... I understand that she's tired following wherever pups go... Hmmmmm... I realised that it's not easy to be a wife and a mom..

However, it is also not easy to be a daughter and a sister either.. Well.. Got to make do with it.. It's Life...

Anyway... This friday (got an off for grad nite... but fairy godmother was too busy that she didn't make it possible for me to go to the grad nite... *tsk tsk tsk*), I'm gona visit Auntie Rainah as she may be lonely without her late husband now... I think she made a feast.. That is why mom badly wans me to go..

After that, Mr.Fireman and me is making our way to EAST COAST PARK!!!!! I think we both deserve it for our hardwork and our effort in controlling our budget... I hope i can play Roller blade.. heh~ So exciting!!

Ermmm.. I think that is the only updates... Love ya!!! oukie bye!

No comments: